A buttery biscuit that is irresistible.
Ingredients (makes 48 )
- 500 grams Butter, room temperature
- 1 can Condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cups Caster sugar
- 5 cups Self raising flour
- Handfuls of Choc chips
- 1/2 cup White choc drops
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Beat butter, condensed milk and sugar together.
- When creamy, mix in flour a bit at a time and the desired amount of choc chips.
- Mix with wooden spoon and roll into small balls.
- Place on a lined baking tray and flatten with a fork. Place a few white choc drops on top.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes or until a light golden colour.