- Serves 8
- 6 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is quite a simple stew, particularly suited to fussy kids, people with fussy tummies, or convalescents.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 kg Chicken Breast
- 125 ml Chicken Stock
- 1 Large Brown Onion
- 2 Medium Leeks
- 2 - 3 Carrots
- 2 Sticks Celery
- 2 x 400g Tins of Diced Tomatoes
- Trim and dice the chicken breasts. Brown in a frying pan.
- Prepare the vegies by slicing or dicing them, as you prefer.
- Place chicken, vegetables, tinned tomatoes, and chicken stock into slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or 4-6 hours on high.
- Serve with pasta or mashed potato.