- Makes 30
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Super easy old fashioned not rum balls, they’ll keep in fridge for a week or so!
Ingredients (makes 30 balls)
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 packet marie biscuits, crushed
- 1 cup coconut, and some to roll balls in
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- Crush biscuits and mix all dry ingredients together (remember to keep some extra coconut to roll balls in).
- Roll mixture into bite-sized balls.
- Roll in coconut and refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.