- Serves 4
- Makes 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Absolutely the thing to serve when Hubby invites the boys over to drink beer and watch sport on TV ….You might want to double the recipe because it won't last long.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 1 medium bowl)
- 1 can Old El Paso refried beans
- 1 can red bean beans drained
- half jar supermarket salsa
- half container sour cream
- half packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 pkt original corn chips
- Mix everything but not sour cream in a pan on medium heat. Smash the red kidney beans so they break up a bit.
- When hot and bubbling remove to a bowl and stir in the sour cream.
- Serve warm with corn chips on the side.
If they all like chilli, mix in half teaspoon chilli powder to taste when heating in the pan. This is a quick and easy almost 'Chilli Con Carne' style dip and trust me, men LOVE it.