This recipe is proudly brought to you by IGA and can be paired with Sautéed Asparagus.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 thick pork cutlets or steak
- 50g (1/2 cup) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 ripe pear, sliced
- Cut horizontal slit through the thickest portion of each pork chop to form a pocket. Stuff 2 tbsp. crumbled blued cheese into each. Season both sides with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- In a large non-stick frying pan, cook the pork for 3-4 minutes each side, or until cooked through but still juicy. Remove the pork from the pan, cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes.
- Add the butter to the pan, swirl to melt and coat the base. Add the pear, season and cook, turning occasionally, until lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
- Serve the pork with the pear