- Serves 4
- 14 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This recipe is proudly brought to you by IGA and can be paired with Sautéed Asparagus.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 thick pork cutlets or steak
- 50g (1/2 cup) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 ripe pear, sliced
- Cut horizontal slit through the thickest portion of each pork chop to form a pocket. Stuff 2 tbsp. crumbled blued cheese into each. Season both sides with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- In a large non-stick frying pan, cook the pork for 3-4 minutes each side, or until cooked through but still juicy. Remove the pork from the pan, cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes.
- Add the butter to the pan, swirl to melt and coat the base. Add the pear, season and cook, turning occasionally, until lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
- Serve the pork with the pear
Recipe Blue Cheese Pork with Pears
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.