- Serves 6
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
This is a lovely special treat. The Rafferty’s Garden Blueberries, Banana & Apple Smooth Range pouch plus the added blueberries adds a wonderful nutritious element to these divine pancakes. The caramel sauce can be substituted for maple or rice malt syrup if you prefer (the choice is entirely yours).
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 cups self-raising flour (Note: gluten free can be used as well)
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 cup caster sugar (Note: stevia can be used if preferred to sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pouch Rafferty's Garden Blueberries, Banana & Apple Smooth Range or Rafferty's Garden Pear & Superberries Smooth Range
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, partially thawed, plus extra to serve or you may choose to use fresh
- 25g butter, melted, for brushing
- FOR THE CARAMEL SAUCE
- 80g butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup pure cream
- Sift flour and bicarb into a large bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well.
- Whisk eggs, milk and Rafferty's Garden Blueberries, Banana & Apple Smooth Range pouch in a jug. Add to flour mixture. Whisk. Fold in blueberries.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan (med-low heat). Brush pan with a little melted butter. Spoon 1/3 cup batter into pan. Repeat to make 2 pancakes. Cook for around 3 minutes or until bubbles form on top. Turn. Cook for 2 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with alfoil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter, brushing pan with melted butter between batches, to make 12 pancakes.
- Meanwhile, make Caramel Sauce. Melt butter in a small saucepan over med-high heat. Add sugar. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Add cream. Stir to combine. Simmer for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Remove from heat.
- Serve pancakes with drizzled caramel sauce and top with extra blueberries.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.