Yummy warming soup!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 500g Potatoes, peeled & chopped
- 1.5 cups Salt Reduced Chicken Stock
- 400g Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Cook onion for 5 minutes, until soft. Add potato, stock and 1 cup water. Bring to a simmer and cook for 8 minutes, until potato is almost tender.
- Add broccoli and peas and cook for 5 minutes, until broccoli is tender. Blend until smooth. ( I prefer using a blender/processor over a stick blender)
- Stir in milk and season to taste. Ladle soup into serving bowls. Top with a spoonful of sour cream. And stir to create a swirl. Enjoy!!