- 12 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
- 2 shredded carrots
- 2 cups shredded broccoli stems/stalks
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- seasoning mixture of salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil and parsley to taste
- Place shredded broccoli and carrot in a large bowl.
- Mix all other sauce ingredients together, adjust seasonings to taste.
- Pour sauce over the broccoli and carrot mix through. Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.