An easy way to add a delicious spicy kick to your pasta that isn’t too hot.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 300g OO flour
- 94 mL Hot sauce, like Franks
- 1 tsp Water
- Place the flour onto a pastry mat and create a well in the middle.
- Pour the hot sauce and water into the well and, using your fingers or a fork, mix together incorporating a little at a time until combined.
- Once combined knead the dough for about 10 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- The final step is to roll and cut the dough into whatever pasta you choose using a pasta machine. If you don't have a pasta machine you can still make the pasta by using a rolling pin to roll out a small portion of the dough at a time and then using a pizza cutter to cut the dough to the width you want. Be sure to roll the dough out so that it's nice and thin otherwise your pasta can end up too doughy.