- Serves 1
- 2 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This Bunnychino is a great little treat around Easter time for kids … or anytime really. So simple to make too!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 Mini marshmallows
- 3 M n M minis or large sprinkes
- 6 peices Shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp Dusting Coco powder or hot chocolate mix
- Using a milk frother and cold milk from the fridge froth your milk until it is big and bubbly. if your milk frother also hates the milk just be aware that the milk may be a little bit hot when serving.
- Turn milk foam into an espresso cup.
- Dust the top of the milk foam with cocoa powder and arrange your marshmallows M n M or sprinkles and shredded coconut to look like a bunny face.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.