- Serves 8
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Campfire birthday cake
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 Cake mix or ready made cake
- Green and blue icing
- Shredded coconut
- Chocolate bullets
- Green food dye
- Chocolate coated sultanas
- Prepare or unwrap cake
- Ice your river/lake in blue in whatever area of the cake you wish.
- Ice green to the edges of the river/lake
- Border the edge of the river with bullets to make the bank
- Dye coconut green with food dye and sprinkle over green for the grass
- Push 4 birthday candles into cake in a clump to make the campfire and surround with chocolate coated sultanas
- You can jazz it up with mini marshmallows on toothpicks and a flake as a log and have figures sitting on them but this is the basic version.
Recipe Campfire birthday cake
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.