- Serves 12
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This is a great snack for after school or the lunchbox. You may have to play around with the amounts based on the cereal you use. Just add more cereal until it is all moist but not too wet.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 2 cups leftover cereal
- 1/2 cup marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- Gently melt butter over heat.
- Add marshmallows, honey and water until all combined.
- Add cereal and stir until mixed.
- Place mixture in mould and press until firm.
- Wait until set (I leave in fridge).
A good way to use up leftover cereal - the last little bit in the packet. My boys call them crumbs and won't eat it. I use weetbix, cheerios, whatever is around - just store until you have a good amount. You can also add chocolate bits or sultanas - anything you like. I use a tupperware slice container to mould mine but icecube trays or muffin pans would also work.