- Serves 8
- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Cheats lasagne when time is short. Filling for the whole family.
Serves 6 alone or 8 with vegetable/salad side servings. Makes a large baking dish.
90 minutes tops, for those nights when 5 hours in the kitchen just won’t cut it.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 2 jars pasta Sauce of your favourite flavour
- 600g premium mince meat
- 1 packet of lasagne sheets
- 1 jar Bechamel sauce
- In a saucepan bring sauce to the boil. Add mince and stir constantly breaking the mince up until it looks well distributed in the sauce. Simmer gently to allow flavour combination.
- Layer sauce and lasagne sheets in ovenproof dish until 2cm from top (the pasta will swell on cooking). Cover with foil and cook in 200 degree oven for about 50 minutes.
- Remove foil and pour bachamel sauce over top. Place back in over for 10-15 until white sauce heats through.
I do a traditional lasagne adding eggplant, chopped ham and sliced boiled egg but the flavours are too rich for my daughter's taste buds. You can also make your own sauce instead, use vegetables instead of meat. The possibilities are endless which is what makes it absolutely amazing.