- Serves 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Forget slaving over Nonna’s traditional recipe for spaghetti bolognese – try this 30 minute cheat’s bolognese
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 500g mince
- 600ml passata
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 bay leaves
- 500g pasta (spaghetti and penne work really well)
- olive oil
- Saute the mince with olive oil on high for a few minutes, until browned. (I actually chop the mince up from the freezer, as I rarely keep fresh mince in the fridge).
- Add onion powder, garlic salt, passata and bay leaves.
- Set pressure cooker for 15 minutes (or the meat/poultry setting on the Philips All-in-One Cooker).
- When the pressure cooker is finished, let the pressure out and set to saute on low for another 5 minutes to thicken the sauce. Make your pasta during this time. Garnish with some shredded cheese or parmesan (if you have some laying around the fridge).
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.