- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
This is an easy to put together recipe that combines ingredients you might not normally think to put together. The crispness of the apples balance well with the smooth cheese, smokey turkey and slightly sweet sauce. A great dish that is worth a try.
Don’t believe this is any different to other products? See what MoM Members have to say about Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Mould Remover
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Lemon, or whole small lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 300g Penne pasta
- 100g Havarti, diced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, diced
- 100g Thickly sliced turkey, diced
Notes... This recipe can be served cold and can easily be made a day early.
- Cook penne as directed. Drain and allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl whisk maple syrup, vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, garlic salt and pepper.
- Dice cheese, apple and turkey. Mix together with pasta.
- Add oil to the rest of the sauce ingredients, mix well and then add cheese, apple, pasta mixture. Mix well and then pour everything into a serving bowl.
Recipe Cheese, apple and turkey pasta salad
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.