- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This Cheesy Chicken Pasta Bake is so easy to make and delicious especially for parents who are time poor.
Cheesy Chicken Pasta Bake works perfectly if you want to double the ingredients to serve more people or make a second batch and freeze.
Pack in as many veges as you can – the kids will never notice!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g Chicken breast
- 500g Tasty grated cheese
- 500g Packet of spiral pasta
- 1 jar Tomato & Basil pasta sauce
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Preheat oven to 180c. Place oil in fry pan, place in chicken breast. When both sides are almost cooked remove from the pan and cut chicken into small bite size pieces and then place them back into the fry pan until chicken is cooked through.
- Place uncooked pasta into a microwave safe bowl, fill with water and then put the bowl in the microwave for 15 minutes, but every few minutes stir the pasta, so the pasta cooks through evenly. When the pasta is cooked, drain and leave sitting in the strainer.
- When the chicken and the pasta are both cooked, pour the pasta into the fry pan with the chicken breast, then add the pasta sauce then mix all the ingredients together.
- Place all of the ingredients into a oven proof dish, sprinkle grated cheese on top, then place in the oven for approx 20 mins or until all the cheese is melted.