- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
- 1 kg potatoes
- 2 tbls butter
- 2 tbls milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup tasty cheese, shredded
- 2 tbls bacon bits, optional
- Cook potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan 20 min. or until tender, drain, return to pan.
- Heat oven to 180 degrees. Add milk, butter and sour cream to potatoes, mash until smooth.
- Spoon half into casserole dish, cover with layers of cheese, remaining potato mixture and bacon bits, if using.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until heated through.