- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A tasty side dish that the whole family can enjoy.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 1/2 Cups rice
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 teaspoons Vegeta vegetable stock powder
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 cup Grated cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- In a big pot heat the oil. Add the rice and coat.
- Mix in the vegeta. Be careful not to burn the rice.
- Add the milk and water. Simmer for 10-15 minutes stirring regularly.
- Once the rice is cooked add in the cheeses and stir. Also nice with some cracked pepper.
Great as a aside dish with nearly any meat. Easy to add veggies to. Can also be a main meal with some meat and veggies stirred through.