- Serves 12
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Serving SuggestionServe with your favorite hot steamed vegetable.NoteSpray the foil with cooking spray before using to cover the lasagna to help prevent the foil from sticking to the cheese on top of the lasagna. ShortcutPurchasing a fully-cooked rotisserie chicken at the supermarket is a quick way to obtain cooked chicken for recipes. Check to make sure the chicken is hot, not just warm, when you purchase it. If you are not using the chicken immediately, cut it into pieces and store in tightly covered containers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 packet shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmeson cheese
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 blocks cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teasppon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1 packet lasagne sheets
- HEAT oven to 180°c
- COMBINE chicken, artichokes, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and tomatoes. Beat cream cheese, milk and garlic powder with mixer until blended; stir in 2 Tbsp. basil. Reserve half; mix remaining half with the chicken mixture
- SPREAD half of the remaining cream cheese mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice. Top with remaining noodles, cream cheese mixture and mozzarella; cover.
- BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.
You may never make regular lasagna again after trying this one—with shredded chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and artichokes in a rich, creamy white sauce.