- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This chicken balls perfect for lunch and dinner too.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500 gr Chicken mince
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 3 Garlic, chopped
- 50 gr Corn flour
- 1 tbs Salt
- 1 tbs Sesame oil
- 1 tbs Chinese five spice powder
- 1/2 tbs Pepper
- 1 stalk Fresh coriander, chopped
- Mix well all ingredients in a bowl.
- Take a handful of meat in the palm of your hand and squeeze it out between your thumb and index finger into a neat round ball.
- Drop the chicken balls into a frying pan of hot oil, fry until golden brown.