- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 6 Ingredients
Serve with hot rice and fresh salad (cucumbers and tomatoes).
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 600 gr chicken breast, chopped
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 5 pcs kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tbs each salt + sugar
- 4 tbs olive oil
- Spices: 4 fresh chilli, 1 red capsicum,1 stalk lemongrass, 4cm fresh galangal, 4 cm fresh ginger 1 big onion and 5 pcs garlic.Blend all spices until a smooth paste.
- Heat the saucepan with olive oil, add in blended spices paste, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and turmeric leaf, sauté until fragrant.
- Add in chicken breast, salt, sugar and coconut milk, stir to mix well and cook about 15-20 mins or until the spices sauce thicken.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with shallots and fried onions.