- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A quick & easy but tasty laksa.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/2 cup Laksa paste
- 250 grams Dried vermicelli noodles
- 400 ms Can coconut milk
- 2 cups Chicken stock
- 1/2 Large barbecue chicken, skin & bones removed, meat shredded
- 1/2 cup Bean sprouts
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tablespoon Fresh coriander
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes or until tender. Using a fork, separate noodles. Drain.
- Heat a wok or large saucepan over medium heat. Add laksa paste. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add coconut milk and stock. Bring to the boil. Add chicken, kaffir lime leaves & coriander. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Divide noodles between bowls. Spoon over coconut milk mixture. Top with beansprouts & fresh coriander.
Seafood or tofu could replace chicken & vegetables of choice could be added. I usually garnish with fresh coriander however, did not have enough.