- Serves 6
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
My friend introduced it to me years ago. It’s so yum and filling.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 500 grams Chicken breast
- Handful Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 Can Tomatoes (or Jar of pasta sauce)
- Large lasagne sheets
- 1 Jar Cheese sauce (or make your own)
- 1 tsp Mixed herbs
- 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2-1 Cup Low fat cheese
- 1 cup Cooked mixed vegies of your choice
- Turn oven on 180 deg fan forced. Slice chicken long ways through the middle to make thinner. Crumb the chicken with egg and breadcrumbs and a bit of flour. Fry until brown.
- Place fried chicken on the bottom of a large lasagna dish. Pour 1/2 of tomatoes ( or jar of tomato sauce) over the top of chicken, sprinkle mixed herbs and season with salt & pepper. Save some for the last stage, then lay sheets over.
- On sheets spread the mushrooms evenly and add 1/2 of the cheese sauce then a layer of sheets.
- Spread cooked mixed vegies with rest of cheese sauce then layer of sheets. Spread rest of tomato sauce and sprinkle cheese over the top. Bake for 40 mins or until pasta cooked. Enjoy.