- Serves 2
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A quick and easy salad loved by everyone and is very healthy and fulfilling.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 cup Boiled Chickpeas
- 1 Medium sized boiled potato
- 1/2 Chopped small onion
- 2-3 Mint and coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp Salt and red chilli powder
- 1 Lemon/lime
- Cut boiled potatoes in small cubes.
- Combine boiled chickpeas and potatoes.
- Add mint, coriander, onion, salt and pepper. Squeeze a lemon/lime and mix well. Enjoy...
You can add salt and chilli according to your taste. You can add cucumber, corn, carrots, capsicum and other vegetables you like. You can use tinned chickpeas or prepare your own.