- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A really quick, but delicious dessert. Great when you don’t have much in the fridge, but a freezer full of bits and pieces.
You could use any berries or fruit that you prefer (strawberries, blueberries, mango, figs) and any flavour ice-cream.
A good one for adults and kids.
I made this as a special dessert for Valentine’s Day.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 sheet frozen puff pasty, defrosted
- 1 cup Raspberries, fresh or frozen and defrosted
- 1 cup Ice-cream (any flavour you like)
- 4 Tbs Nutella or other chocolate spread
Notes... You won't need all the pastry squares to make 4 serves. The rest can be kept in an airtight container to use another time.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Lightly grease a baking tray with oil spray or line with baking paper. Cut each pastry sheet into 16 equal squares. Place squares on the tray with room for them to puff and bake for about 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove from the oven and cool.
- To serve - Place one pastry square on a plate and top with the chocolate spread. Add the berries on top and then a scoop of ice-cream. Place another pastry square on top to make a stack. Serve with extra berries, or other fruit on the side, if you like.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.