This is a great easy recipe.
Ingredients (makes 24 biscuits)
- 150g margarine
- 1/4 cup soft brown sugar
- 1/3 cup castor sugar
- 1 egg
- 1teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 tas spoon baking powder
- 1 packet NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Choc bits
- Heat oven 180 Line 2 biscuit trays with baking paper
- Use electric beaters, beat margarine and sugars, add egg and vanilla essence, beat until creamy.
- Mix baking powder into flour, add 1/2 flour too butter mix and combine, add the rest of flour, once combined mix in NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Choc bits.
- Roll into balls, place evenly apart on tray, press down with a fork, bake for 15 minutes or until slightly browned. Let cool.