- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
We love making these chocolate crispy cakes for DVD nights. The kids each choose an M&M’s colour to decorate their chocolate crispy cakes.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 225 g chocolate - dark, milk or white
- 85 g Cornflakes, Weeties or Rice Puffs
- Mini M&M's to decorate
- Melt the chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Add the Cornflakes, Weeties or Rice Puffs to the melted chocolate and stir until cereal and chocolate are mixed evenly.
- Spoon the mixture into patty cases and place an M&M on top of each. Leave to set in a cool place.
We love these chocolate crispy cakes in dark, milk and white chocolate. They are a quick and easy snack for DVD nights.