- Serves 12
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A nice simple and easy Easter dish the kids and adults will love.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 100g fried noodles
- 2 heaped Tbs crunchy peanut butter
- 200g good milk chocolate
- bag mini eggs
- Lightly grease round based patty pan tins.
- Melt the chocolate and peanut butter together until fully melted and incorporated.
- Stir in the fried noodles.
- Place a tablespoon or so of the noodle chocolate mixture into each hole in tin and push upwards to make a basket shape.
- Place in fridge and once hardened remove and place two or three little eggs in centre.
To change it up you can substitute the fried noodles with shredded coconut and omit the peanut butter-great for a gluten free, nut free basket.