- Serves 4
- Makes 1
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Who loves a Coconut Chicken Curry but thinks it’s a bit much hassle for mid week?
Think again! This incredible Coconut Chicken Curry in a Bag recipe is so simple, even the kids will be whipping it up mid week.
And never has a Coconut Chicken Curry been so easy. With Nando’s PERi-PERi Bag & Bake the flavours are all taken care of and their revolutionary cooking bag makes it quick and easy to throw everything in and let is cook while you relax.
NEW to supermarket shelves, Nando’s PERi-PERi Bag & Bake brings Nando’s love for PERi-PERi to your very own kitchen, so that whipping up Coconut Chicken Curry for dinner is super easy and so tasty.
Whether you love your Coconut Chicken Curry with just a slight touch of heat or enough to get your mouth tingling, Nando’s have got you covered with their Lemon & Herb (Extra Mild) and Medium PERi-PERi Bag & Bake flavours.
Nando’s Bag & Bake is the newest way to infuse your meal with Nando’s world-famous PERi-PERi. Each pack of Nando’s Bag & Bake comes with a parchment bag as well as a sachet of PERi-PERi spice, made from a combination of their own unique African Bird’s Eye Chilli, herbs, lemon and garlic.
Nando’s PERi-PERi Bag & Bake contains no artificial preservatives, no artificial flavours and no artificial colours. It’s also vegetarian, halal certified and certified kosher. Perfect for a Coconut Chicken Curry in a Bag!
One sachet is enough to infuse 500g of chicken (or your choice of meat and veggies) to give you and your family a PERi-fect meal in 3 Easy Steps!
1. Simply add your choice of meat or veggies (or both!) to the cooking bag.
2. Sprinkle in the PERi-PERi spice. Fold the bag along the edge and give it a gentle shake.
3. Lay it flat on a baking tray, making sure that none of your meat is lying on top of each other, then pop it in the oven for 30 minutes. It’s as easy as that! After 30 minutes, remove from the oven, tear the bag and revel in the masterpiece which you’ve created.
Where can I buy Nando’s PERi-PERi Bag & Bake?
Nando’s PERi-PERi Bag & Bake is available only at selected Woolworths stores nationally.
Perfect for Chicken and Chips … but also amazing for all sorts of chicken dishes.
Find Nando’s PERi-PERi Bag & Bake in the spice aisle or online here.
Check out just how quick it is to whip up a Coconut Chicken Curry in a Bag >>
*Please be aware the bag is flammable. Read packaging for full instructions.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 1 Family Coconut Chicken Curry)
- 1 Nando's PERi PERI Bag & Bake Medium
- 500g Diced Chicken
- 1 large Sweet Potato, peeled and chopped into large chunks
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Minced Ginger
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 1/2 cup Coriander, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180' celcius.
- Open the Nando's PERi-PERi Bag and Bake and place all the fresh ingredients, including the coconut cream, into the bag.
- Sprinkle the Nando's PERi-PERi flavouring into the bag, seal by folding the bag over several times and place flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Then tear open the bag and transfer the Coconut Chicken Curry to a serving dish.
- Serve with rice, fresh coriander and roti or flat bread.
MoM Members have also been trialling Nando's PERi-PERi Bag & Bake flavours at home ... and love them! See what other MoM Members are saying about Nando's PERi-PERi Bag & Bake flavours on the MoM Review Page >>