- Serves 6
- Makes 20
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
For coconut lovers with the option of adding chocolate chips.
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 20 Balls)
- 2 cups Dessicated coconut
- 1/2 Packet Arrowroot biscuits
- 250 ML Condensed coconut milk
- 1/2 Cup Choc chips
- Process Arrowroot biscuits until fine. Add coconut and blitz again.
- Pour in condensed coconut milk and optional choc chips and blitz until mixed.
- Roll into small balls. Leave as is or roll in coconut.
- Eat as is or refrigerate and serve.