- Serves 6
- Makes 20
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
For coconut lovers with the option of adding chocolate chips.
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 20 Balls)
- 2 cups Dessicated coconut
- 1/2 Packet Arrowroot biscuits
- 250 ML Condensed coconut milk
- 1/2 Cup Choc chips
- Process Arrowroot biscuits until fine. Add coconut and blitz again.
- Pour in condensed coconut milk and optional choc chips and blitz until mixed.
- Roll into small balls. Leave as is or roll in coconut.
- Eat as is or refrigerate and serve.
Recipe Coconut and choc chip balls
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.