- Serves 8
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A moist and delicious pudding even the toddlers can enjoy.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 6 slices of day old fruit toast
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1/3 cup brown sugar lightly packed
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- Grease a 4-cup Bundt cake tin and set aside. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Tear up fruit toast in small pieces, layer them in tin but leave room in between them so the toast will soak up liquid easily and become wobbly when baked.
- In a bowl, mix together coconut milk, sugar and egg. Pour into tin. Leave toast to soak for 15 minutes then bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden.
My nan's recipe never fails to please the family young and old. A super soft, light and fragrant pud perfect in the winter.