This open salmon sandwich is easy to make and tasty too.
Try this light but flavoursome open salmon sandwich for lunch this summer, it’s a tasty meal that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser with any of your guests.
With avocado, dukkah, chopped tomato and delicious cooked salmon, topped onto Tip Top Thins, this sandwich is lightweight but full of flavour.
This recipe is quick and easy to make in just 10 minutes. Simply chop your ingredients, flake your salmon, and pop it all on top of your Tip Top Thins.
We love that Tip Top Thins are the perfect substitute for a standard heavy bread in this recipe. Light, tasty and versatile, Tip Top Thins are a kitchen staple for busy mums, providing the perfect light base to a whole range of savoury and sweet recipes.
Stock up on Tip Top Thins now and know that a tasty meal is never far away.
Mouths of Mums is working with Tip Top to bring you this recipe. With Tip Top Thins, Any Thins Possible – Try Thins Like You’ve Never Imagined Before.
Ingredients (serves 2 | makes 2 )
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 2 Tip Top Thins in Wholemeal
- 80g spreadable cream cheese
- 2 tsp dukkah
- 75g cooked salmon
- Put the diced avocado, lime juice, tomatoes and coriander into a bowl. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and stir to combine.
- Spread the cream cheese over two slices of Tip Top Thins. Sprinkle with the dukkah and spoon over avocado mixture.
- Top with flaked salmon and enjoy!