Corned Beef Fritters are such a yummy way to use up left over Corned Beef!
We love how versatile this recipe is from Sandi – if you don’t have Corned Beef, you could switch out for Ham, Chicken, Salmon or Tuna.
Corned Beef Fritters also really allow you to dial up the vegetable content if you want to – add a 1/2 cup of corn kernels, a 1/4 cup of spring onions, some grated carrot or even some grated zucchini.
Corned Beef Fritters can be oven baked on some baking paper and sprayed with olive oil but they really are the most sensational if shallow fried so that they crisp up all around the edges.
Serve your corned beef fritters with a side of sweet or garlic potato mash, in a wrap with a salad or with a big plate of freshly steam vegetables. Leftover Corn Beef Fritters are also brilliant for school lunchboxes (or work lunchboxes) or just for you.
Reheat them in the microwave, oven or even in your toasted sandwich maker.
Once you’ve tried this Corned Beef Fritters Recipe, leave a comment so we know what you thought!
Ingredients (makes 12 Fritters)
- 1 cup Left over corn beef
- 1 3/4 cups Self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Melted butter
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- Cover the bottom of a heavy based fry pan with vegetable oil and preheat to medium. Combine all ingredients except meat & onion making a batter then add meat & onion, gently mixing together.
- Using a tablespoon scoop filling into pan ( use a second tablespoon to scrape )
- Fry until golden and turn over and repeat.