- Makes 1
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A quick and easy slice that satisfies the sweet tooth!
Ingredients (makes 1 11cm x 27cm slice)
- 200g Chocolate, broken up
- 2 1/2 cups Cornflakes
- 1/2 cup Sultanas
- 1/2 cup Dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup Desiccated coconut (optional)
- 1/4 cup Glace cherries (optional)
- 1/2 cup Unsalted peanuts or hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 tin Condensed milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in short bursts until smooth.
- Pour into a lined slice pan, and place into the fridge to set
- Mix all other ingredients together until well combined, and then press onto the chocolate base.
- Bake in a moderate oven (180 degrees) for 15 minutes or until golden
- Remove and allow to cool, before putting in the fridge to set completely
Any dried fruit could be added if you wish, and also candied fruit peel goes well too. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.