- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Your family will love this recipe!
This roulade is the perfect combination of savoury and sweet!
It contains chocolate-hazelnut spread, cottage cheese and pastry, all things that we love!
Bring this along for a lovely picnic in the park or to a great weekend lunch and you are sure to impress.
Is your bathroom as clean as your kitchen? Might be time to rethink what you’re using. See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp self-raising flour
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 200g cottage cheese
- 100g baby spinach
- 150g Macabella choc Macadamia spread
- Salt and pepper to taste
Notes... This recipe was developed to celebrate the launch of Macabella, Australia’s first choc-Macadamia spread. Macabella and is now being sold in all Coles and Woolworth’s nationally.
- Blend eggs salt & pepper, cumin, sour cream and flour on till combine
- Melt butter in a large round frying pan add half the egg mix
- Pop in a hot oven for 2-4 mins or until firm to touch
- Place cooked omelette on grease proof paper
- Spread half of the Macabella choc Macadamia spread gently over top with cottage cheese sprinkle baby spinach
- Gently roll over omelette firm so you have a Swiss roll looking omelette
- Trim the ends of your omelette and then cut in half then each piece in half again
- This gives you four roulade rolls
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.