- Serves 6
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Cous cous is a favourite in our family. We do many variations of this cous cous dish, some with meat, some without… a perfect meal or side.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 packets of Ainsley Harriot Roast Veg Cous Cous Mix
- 1 bunch brocollini, steamed lightly
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin, cubed
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 2 onions, cut into quarters
- olive oil, or oil spray for roasting
- greek yoghurt to serve
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees, oil spray, or lightly coat sweet potato, onion, and pumpkin in olive oil, place on lined tray and cook for 30 minutes or until lightly browned (to taste).
- Cook the cous cous packets per packet instructions.
- Steam brocollini, cut into pieces.
- Mix all the veggies with the cous cous and serve, or pop into a sealed container for yummy lunches. Serve with yoghurt.
You can do a similar thing with quinoa, but I would add some spices/herbs for flavour!