- Makes 12
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Practically a half vegetable, half cous cous meal – this is a great way to get some good stuff into your toddler, as cute food is usually eaten food!
Ingredients (makes 12 mini cars)
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1/2 cup wholemeal cous cous
- 2 Tablespoons tablespoons of butter
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Steam or boil the broccoli until soft (only needs about 5-10 minutes)
- Puree the broccoli with a little of the water (about half a cup) it's been cooked with - should be a thick puree
- Add the cous cous to the puree with the butter, parmesan and olive oil - stir it well
- Spoon the mix into a food-grade silicon mould, purees into the mould and level with a butter knife or spatula and bake for 30-35 minutes (or until they look a little golden on top)
You can but silicon moulds easily and cheaply online - they come in all shapes and sizes.