- Serves 10
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
A very tasty and easy couscous salad, which you can season to taste. If you want to, you can add cooked & chopped chicken or other protein of choice. So incredibly easy to make!
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 500 gm Couscous
- 1/2 bunch Spring Onions
- 150 gm Cashews/Pecans/Pine Nuts
- 1 cup Currants
- 1 Red Capsicum
- 6 tablespoons Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 6 tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- Good pinch Tuscan Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 clove Crushed Garlic
- 1/8 cup Sesame Oil
- Prepare Couscous according to directions on packet. Make sure it's "fluffed" and separated well with a fork, and place in a large bowl.
- Add finely chopped spring onions, nuts, currants, seeds, capsicum, parsley & seasoning. Mix well.
- Combine Teriyaki marinade with garlic & oil in small bowl, then pour over rice/couscous mixture, ensuring it’s well mixed.
- Serve with cold meats, BBQ's or on its own as a snack.
Yummy! *** Can be eaten on its own, cold or warmed. ***