This chocolate treat is perfect for this time of year to take to parties, or to wrap in cellophane bags as gifts
Ingredients (makes 15 approximate pieces of bark depending on size cut)
- 300g Cadbury chocolate melts
- 1/2 cup Cadbury white chocolate melts
- 1/2 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- Line a small slice tray with baking paper that extends over the longest sides of the tray
- Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave in short 30 second bursts (stirring in between) until completely melted and smooth. Set aside
- Melt the white chocolate the same way, but remember this will take a lot less time as there is less of it
- Pour the milk chocolate into the slice tray, and smooth out until even and smooth. Then dollop 5-6 blobs of the white chocolate randomly over the milk chocolate, and using a skewer, swirl the two chocolates together until they have made the desired swirl effect you want
- Add the cranberries and the almonds scattered over the top, and then place into the fridge for at least 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the tray carefully, and using a long, sharp knife that has been run under hot water (and then dried) to cut the chocolate into random size shards.
- You can just drop the tray onto the bench a few times to allow it to break, but I like mine to look pretty, so opt to cut it!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge