- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
I love these potatoes.
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 12 whole smallish red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- an amount salt + pepper + rosemary or any herbs really
- Boil water and salt. Add as many potatoes as you want and cook until they are fork tender.
- On a baking tray place the tender potatoes leaving plenty of room inbetween to brown and drizzle olive oil over potatoes.
- With a potato masher press down each potato until its smashed. Brush the tops of each potato with more olive oil.
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt pepper and fresh chopped rosemary (or chives or thyme or whatever herb you want)
- Bake in a hot oven for 20 mins until golden.