- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Quick easy Creamy chicken pasta dish.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500 grams Boneless chicken breast
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 300 grams linguine pasta (spaghetti or fettuccine will also work)
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 cups of Chicken broth
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream or Cooking cream
- 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sprinkle of Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Cut chicken into small cubes and cook on browning setting of Pressure Cooker with 2 tablespoons of butter and 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic along with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut Asparagus spears into three pieces and break pasta in half add to pressure cooker pot.
- Cover ingredients with enough liquid ( 2 cups or more of Chicken broth)
- Cook on High pressure for approximately 12 minutes or more till pasta is cooked through.
- Drain off liquid stir through heavy cream or cooking cream along with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and top with Shredded Parmesan Cheese and cracked black pepper to taste.