- Serves 8
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
Kind of like salsa….
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 2 cups finely chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 jalepeno pepper, seeded and chopped. (can be left out if desired)
- 4-1/2 tsp minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1-1/2 tsp Both Lemon and Lime juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- To taste Salt
- To serve Tortilla Chips
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and seasoned salt.
- Pour your second mix over cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.