- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
The great thing about these is you can use any number of different ingredients to change them and they’re easy enough that a five-year-old can help you make them.
Are you sick of endless soap scum in your bathroom? See what mums are saying about Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam in their REVIEWS.
- 1 packet very thin plain Italian breadsticks
- 2 blocks milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds or other nuts
- Melt chocolate with Nutella and stir.
- Add nuts and stir.
- Break breadsticks in half and dip the broken half in the chocolate almond mixture and roll to coat.
- Lay on baking paper and sprinkle with extra nuts.