- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
yummy Mexican inspired platter. a sure crowd pleaser. great for parties.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 tub sour cream
- 2 avocados
- 1 red chilli, finely diced (include seeds if you like heat)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 3 spring onions, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1-2 bags salted or cheese corn chips, or one of each
- spread refried beans on a platter leaving edges free. top with sour cream, spreading almost to the edges of the refried beans.
- in a separate bowl, smash the avocadoes with the chilli and lemon juice. you could use a guacamole or avocado dip if you like.
- add avocado layer on top of sour cream leaving a gap around the edge once again. top with cheese, I lay mine down the centre, then place the spring onions and tomatoes on top. cover and refrigerate until needed. (best served chilled)
- place corn chips around the outside of the platter before serving.
there are a lot of variations for this recipe. go with what your personal preferences are.