- Makes 10
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This crunchy muesli is packed full of tasty goodness making it the perfect breakfast or afternoon snack.
Ingredients (makes 10 bowls)
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Mixed Nuts - chopped
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Honey
Notes... To reduce the sweetness, simply omit the cranberries and replace the honey with butter.
- Preheat oven to 120C.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a big bowl except the cranberries.
- Melt coconut oil and honey together on the stove top or in the microwave then add to the dry ingredients and mix so that everything is coated.
- Line a baking tray and spread mixture across it evenly (you may need to use 2 trays).
- Cook for 10 mins then turn and cook for another 10 mins or until golden.
- Allow to cool, add cranberries then serve with yoghurt and fresh fruit.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.