Serve with salad.
Delicious hot or cold
Serves 4-6 people.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 teaspoons stock powder (choose your own)
- 1 packet 2 minute noodles
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 lean rashers bacon, chopped
- 100g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Cook noodles according to directions and place evenly in a greased quiche dish. Beat eggs, add milk and stock powder and beat again. Add all other ingredients, mix well and turn on top of noodles in quiche dish. Cook in moderate oven (180 degrees) fir 45 minutes or until cooked (inserted knife comes out clean).
This is a recipe I created myself based on a crustless quiche recipe. It is quick and the ingredients don’t always have to be the ones listed – it’s a recipe I use when there are bits and pieces and leftovers in the fridge that need using up, such as sun-dried tomatoes, baked capsicums, bolognaise sauce etc. My family always eats this hot or cold. The easiest part is that it is versatile and a one-bowl mix...less washing up!