- Serves 6
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Curried egg dip is great to serve with biscuits as an hors d’oeuvre, or can even be used as a sandwich filling.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 4 free range eggs
- 3 chopped shallots, or half a red onion finely chopped
- 1 dessertspoon mayonnaise (egg or soy)
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- Handful chopped parsley
- Handful cherry tomatoes, chopped into quarters
- Boil eggs until firm, and peel.
- Mash, then add all other ingredients and stir until combined.