- Serves 5
- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This yummy curry hot pot recipe is so easy to make and will be an instant family favourite.
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 1 packet Ingham's curry sauce
- 3 pieces chicken merrylands (washed, deboned and cut into pieces)
- 1 packet Fried tofu
- 1 piece Tempeh
- 2 cups Broccoli florets
- 2 large potato (peeled and cut into pieces)
- Use a hotpot for this dish so you can just throw all ingredients in and wait for the curry to cook
- In the hot pot, heat about 2 t of oil and pour in the curry paste. Let cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add in chicken and potato and continue to stir. Add some water and let simmer for 30 minutes on low heat.
- Add in fried tofu and tempeh, cook for further 45 mins.
- Before serving, add in broccoli and let cook for another 5 mins.