- Serves 6
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A quick delicious dairy free Carbonara recipe. The flavour of the coconut cream is really mild, and guests can’t tell the difference.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 400 g diced chicken breast/thigh
- 250 g bacon, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 400g tin coconut cream
- 500g fresh pasta
- 20g oil
Notes... A quick simply meal the family will love. You can sub coconut cream with milk. You want a runny consistancy so the sauce coats the pasta nicely.
- Fry onion, garlic, bacon and chicken together until cooked in a frypan.
- Add the coconut cream and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally
- Whilst the sauce is simmering cook your pasta. If using fresh pasta bring water to boil add a pinch of salt then add the pasta. Fresh pasta only takes a few minutes. You know when pasta is cooked as it floats. If using dried pasta follow the instructions n the packet.
- Combine the cooked pasta and sauce and serve immediately.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.