- Serves 6
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A quick delicious dairy free Carbonara recipe. The flavour of the coconut cream is really mild, and guests can’t tell the difference.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 400 g diced chicken breast/thigh
- 250 g bacon, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 400g tin coconut cream
- 500g fresh pasta
- 20g oil
Notes... A quick simply meal the family will love. You can sub coconut cream with milk. You want a runny consistancy so the sauce coats the pasta nicely.
- Fry onion, garlic, bacon and chicken together until cooked in a frypan.
- Add the coconut cream and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally
- Whilst the sauce is simmering cook your pasta. If using fresh pasta bring water to boil add a pinch of salt then add the pasta. Fresh pasta only takes a few minutes. You know when pasta is cooked as it floats. If using dried pasta follow the instructions n the packet.
- Combine the cooked pasta and sauce and serve immediately.
Recipe Dairy Free Chicken Carbonara
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.